Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Catch up as usual

As usual I haven't been posting on here like I promised myself I would :( Tatum is 15 1/2 months and saying sooooooo many new words every day. Dinodoor (dinosaur) and tutle (turtle) are his newest ones and I love to hear him say them. He yells for daddy when things don't go his way now and daddy usually rescues him. Usually. He says phrases like "where my shoes", "in da sky", "where (he,it) go", "let's go". He's starting to try to repeat lots of words we say.

Still has a terrible temper. He has been known to throw himself face first onto the floor of a store and kick and scream. He threw his paci at Dr. Joe out of anger during his 15 month check-up. He smacks at people when they try to hold him. But on the other hand will usually give them a hug as long as I'm still holding him. He's a mama's boy and I'm eating it up because all too soon he will say, "Me and dad are going fishing, bye mom."

He's working on getting his 1 year molars and he's having a really hard time with it. He gnaws on anything to sooth those swollen gums.

So for the sweet, mushy stuff.....he's precious! He makes me laugh every single day. He hugs and kisses on me all the time (in between tantrums). He says "awwwwwwwwwww" when I show him something I've bought him.

Oh yeah and he's growing up way, way too fast................

0 comments:

Post a Comment