Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Slacker

So I promised myself I would write on this blog on a daily basis. Hmmmmmmm.......well it's been a while. I guess I feel like I have nothing important to write about but I know later I will kick myself for not keeping up with Tatum's daily antics.

Yesterday he thought he would take it upon himself to rip his diaper off, throw it aside, pee in the floor, and then run around naked. Yep, that's my kid. When I tried to put a clean diaper on him he shook his head, said no, and then proceeded to run around naked some more. Oh well, this is only going to be cute when he's little. Let's hope he does not want to do this when he's older, ha!

When watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Mickey asks if you want to come inside his Clubhouse, Tatum shakes his head and says, "nope". Want to be a part of Jake and the Neverland Pirates Crew? "Nope". Haha he cracks me up every single day! He also picks up the remote control and hands it to me then points at the tv to get me to change it if the show that's on at the moment isn't what he's interested in. Too smart folks.

Hopefully I can try this again tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment