Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Teething.....ugh

It's been a crazy few days here. My little man is cutting those top two teeth and they are just giving him all sorts of trouble. One thing that really bothers him when he's just about to have a tooth pop through is his bowels. Warning: TMI for some.....he's had really loose runny bowels. He's had at least 6 or 7 a day since Sunday bless his heart. He had a particularly bad incident on the porch while we were outside playing that resulted in me having to clean the porch. Yeah....good times. He let me massage his gums this morning and I think it helped him. The fact that he was letting me do it made me realize he must be hurting pretty bad.

He has been jibbering up a storm today and it is so funny and cute. He will look at me and hold his little hands up and jibber something to me. I talk back and he will jibber some more just like we are having a conversation. If I can catch it on video I'll post it here. He's also started shaking his head no today. I think he is trying to tell me when he is full because he's been doing it when I offer him a bite of food and it's always towards the end of his meals. That's really cute too and he thinks it's funny when I laugh.

Last night we had our Wednesday night church service outside at Mamaw and Papaw Hack's house. It was really nice to have church with them since they aren't able to come anymore. I know they enjoyed it. What was Tatum doing you ask? Playing in the dirt and gravels and screaming. But what can I expect? He's learning all sorts of new things and he's too busy to slow down. Can you blame him?

Have I mentioned lately he's my favorite little thing in the whole wide world? I am just so in love with him :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment