Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mother's Day

I had my very first Mother's Day! I counted my first one really when I was pregnant last May but this year my sweet baby was in my arms to celebrate. Josh surprised me with a new Vera Bradley camera bag. He picked it out all by himself and I love it! He said Tatum showed him the one to get ha! The highlight of my day? The 3 hour nap that Daddy, Tatum, and I took together Sunday evening. Tatum hadn't had a nap all day long so about 4:00 we snuggled up and he finally went to sleep so we all climbed in the bed. We woke up close to 8:00 and believe it or not Tatum was ready for bed by 9:30 after a late supper and bath.

I also attended a new Sunday school class at church for wives and mothers and let me tell ya, it's great! Our first lesson was centered on Matthew 6:33 and it is seeking Jesus FIRST above all else, because how can you be a good mother and wife if you don't have your #1 relationship  in order? I'm loving the class. I take Tatum with me and it is sort of a challenge, he is so busy now and learning to walk so he doesn't like to sit still at all. But I WILL NOT quit going. Even if I have to get up with him 500 times during the class, that is ok. I just hope he's not disturbing everyone else.

He's cutting his top 2 front teeth and they are hurting him so bad. He's gnawing on everything in sight. I'm hoping they will pop through soon. They've been trying to come through since he was 6 months old.

Hope you had a good Mother's Day! I know this post is way past due!
Pictures tomorrow hopefully!

0 comments:

Post a Comment