Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, April 23, 2012

Baby

Tatum has learned how to say baby now and he crawls around saying, "I bay-bay, oooooohhhhh bay-bay. It is so stinking cute! My mom came over for a little while today. While playing together he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled HARD. He has been doing this to me lately and I've tried let him know that it is not okay. So I told him, "NO NO we don't pull hair". He looked at me, screamed, and pulled it again. When I told him no the second time he sat down in the floor, screamed, kicked his legs, and basically had a melt down. Then he would get up, touch her hair, and look at me. Everytime I would say no and everytime he would throw that little fit. But? He minded me and didn't pull it anymore! He wanted to but didn't. I think 10 months is a little early to start these fits. He doesn't. He is a handful, but I love this mama life :) Most of the time he is very precious.

"Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ." 1 Peter 3:16

0 comments:

Post a Comment