Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, April 20, 2012

Duck Duck Goose

Yesterday Kayla and I loaded up the babies and went to the Duck Duck Goose sale. I had never been and wasn't really sure what to expect. It was packed out! There were even people who had brought their own shopping carts (no idea where they got them). These people were serious about this sale! We got there a little after 10 and left a little after 3. I think we waited in line for 2 1/2 hours! It's a little chaotic to shop that sale especially with a 9 month old. By the time I got through the clothes and shoes I was frazzled. I had so much fun though and it was nice to spend the day with Kayla. We were exhausted but the babies did really well considering they had to wait in line with nothing to do. Jackson was awesome, he's almost 3 and he was basically an angel. He didn't make a fuss for having to wait and as a reward Kayla let him ride the "train" outside. I wish I had a picture because he loved it! He thought he was really driving it and the smile on his face was priceless. I got a ton of clothes for Tatum. I think he is set for summer.

This is about the 5th night in a row that Tatum has "slept" through the night. He still wakes up and looks for his paci and sometimes needs a drink of very watered down juice. But he was drinking 3 bottles a night, so this mama is getting a little more rest. He wouldn't sleep in his crib again last night. We aren't giving up but I'm not pushing it. He will sleep there when he gets ready. All too soon he will be 16 and I'll be wishing I had that little baby sleeping in the middle. Right now he needs me to snuggle him at night and I'm so okay with that!

Oh and he has another tooth that popped through yesterday making a grand total of 5! Whoo hoo!

"For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him. Wherefore, comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do." 1 Thessalonians 5:9-11

Have a blessed day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment