Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The dreaded crib...........

Last night Josh took Tatum's crib apart so that he could move it into our room. I have been dreading this since he was  born because I LOVE snuggling him every night. But he is getting bigger and he is all over the place. He tries to push Josh out of the bed on a nightly basis. My thought was that he would probably like to sleep in his nice roomy crib where he could flip and flop, toss and turn til his little heart was content. I wasn't sure about how it would go and to be honest I was nervous. So when bedtime rolled around I gave him his nightly bottle and tried to rock him to sleep. He however, did NOT want to go to sleep and we had a rough time. He would fall asleep for a few minutes and then sit straight up like, "oh crap I fell asleep!" When I thought he was good and asleep I attempted to lay him in the crib. He was not having it. He would get up reach for me and say mama all pitiful. I would lay him back down and he'd get right back up. It absolutely broke my heart. How can I tell him no when he says mama like that? So I picked him up, put him in my bed, snuggled him and he fell right to sleep. And I was happy that I got to snuggle my little man another night. So poor daddy did all that work for nothing. Maybe tonight will be better? If not, he's always welcome in my bed :) We'll just kick daddy out.

On another note he is LOVING Blue's Clues. He will watch the whole episode and laugh and clap his hands. It is the cutest thing ever! He also loves Peek-A-Boo on the Baby channel. It is hilarious to watch him. The little baby pops out and says peek-a-boo and he freaks out and screams, claps, laughs, and kicks his legs. It excites him soooooo much.

Hope I'm not boring you guys and thanks for reading about our adventures :)

"Confess your faults one to another, and pray for one another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." James 5:16

Have a blessed day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment